- Maintain the LLI website (FreshySites System) to provide effective and responsive communication with present and future members, reflecting current semester activities, news, and organizational information.
- Maintain the ProClass website system to provide a current membership database and on-line class registration capability.
- Organize and provide website and ProClass training to members as required.
- Work with IT contractors to maintain website security, and make recommendations for necessary changes and upgrades.
- Maintain a secure file of all current LLI technical POCs, phone numbers, account numbers, and log-on credentials.
- Maintain LLI hardware, software and audio-visual equipment, make recommendations for necessary changes and upgrades, and provide training packages for use as needed.
- Work with the Board of Directors, LLI committees and various groups to provide the necessary services they require of the website and of the IT equipment.
- Use of social media and future technology to promote LLI-Manassas.
- Develop portals/links with local websites like Hylton Performing Arts, GMU, NOVA, Prince William County, City of Manassas, Manassas Park, etc., so potential members can locate LLI’s website.