Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer
- Provide leadership for the achievement of LLI’s mission, goals and objectives.
- Oversee financial accounting of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with and necessary updating to LLI’s By-Laws.
- Assure that documents such as approved minutes and financial reports are safely maintained.
- Plan and publish the agendas for the monthly Board of Directors meetings and annual business meeting.
- Bring feedback of LLI members to the Board’s attention, take appropriate action and notify the member and/or the membership of actions taken.
- Serve as the editorial board for the LLI website
Secure additional administrative staff (volunteer or paid) to assist with the operation of LLI.