- Plan and coordinate LLI’s periodic large events (e.g., semi-annual luncheons and registrations). This includes:
- Identification and scheduling with appropriate venues.
- Coordination with caterers/vendors for appropriate menus.
- Managing member reservations.
- Arrange for members to serve as hosts/hostesses and helpers.
- Maintain financial and attendance records of the event and provide to Treasurer as requested.
- Provide refreshments and appropriate table settings for other events (e.g. forums) as requested by the BOD, in coordination with other committees.
- Arrange restaurant reservations for informal LLI gatherings (e.g., post-Forum “Lunch Bunch”).
Expand list of members to help with large events and assist with and/or take reservations, set up the refreshments, and to assist with menu planning.